Verification on social media and Wikipedia pages require PR and articles and news pieces about you or your brand -hence we offer Premium Editorial Links.
If you’re famous or well known you’ll have been in the papers and we can help. Do you want to be in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc or even the Wall St Journal – we may be able to help via our blogger outreach service.
Millions of consumers all over the country can be reached at a fraction of what traditional advertising costs by using online media marketing services. Do you want to have an article of yours published by a major industry publication? If so, we can help you.
Over the last six years we have ghostwritten articles for numerous companies in various industries. This has allowed us to form close working relationships with a number of editors at various magazines. We will use our experience to work closely with you in order to determine which magazine aligns the best with your service or product offering and then collaborate with subject matter experts in order to identify a subject that will resonate best with your own customers.
Benefits of Getting in the News and Our Media Packs
The media has just featured your business – great! Excellent PR can help to boost your company’s credibility, spread the word about your business, and bring more customers through your doors ultimately.
However, you are not done yet. Favorable media placements may be extended in various ways, both offline and online. You will need to act fast before it turns into old news. The following are five things you can do to get the maximum value from your press coverage:
1. Be social. Share your media placements on your social media accounts. Timeliness is critical, so make sure to do it as soon as you can. If you are lucky your followers will give you a few likes and shares.
2. Update your website. Have your best PR hits highlighted on the home page of your site. It can be as basic as simply the logo of the media outlet linking to your story (“As Featured In ABC Magazine,” for example). Even if your website has a separate press section already, not everyone will visit that page necessarily. Your latest achievement should be front and center where everyone will see it.
3. Send out an email. You can send a special email that has links to your media placement to your vendors, customers and other groups of people you think may be interested in your good news. It can be used as a chance to thank people for their support as well. If it is an online placement with comments enabled and/or social media sharing tools, then encourage people to share your news with their own social networks and participate in the conversation as well.
4. Do some promotion on site. If the media placement is a blog post or article, take a picture of it and frame it so you can show it off in your lobby or store. If you have several clips, then consider having a portfolio book with printouts in it and place it in your reception or waiting room. Wouldn’t it be better for your customers to look at that instead of an old US Weekly copy?
5. Make sure your sales staff is armed. If you happen to have a sales team, make sure they have color copies of your media placements in their leave-behind packets for trade shows, prospect meetings, etc. (first make sure that you have reprint permission). They will appreciate the fact that their sales pitch is validated and endorsed by credible media sources.
We can Get the Right Placement for you!
Contact us and we’ll look at your site and discuss and recommend the right placement for you!!