Are you looking for an Instagram Account Recovery? We know that we make mistakes and this can cause Instagram account deletion and this is where our Instagram reactivation service can come in useful.
SMVT have created a Instagram account reactivation service to help those that have lost their accounts to get them back.
Our Instagram reactivation service utilises our own knowledge and contacts that we have and can allow us to get your account back. Instagram account recovery is a delicate process and one that can take an audit and evaluation of the account.
However, in many cases it is possible to recover an Instagram account yourself and we’ve provided the advice below. If this does not work, then you can get in touch with us and we will help.
Our Instagram Account Reactivation Service
We provide a quality Instagram Account Reactivation Service and have a good success rate in helping people get their accounts back. If you do decide to take up our instagram account recovery option then we will need for you to
- Tell us the issue with your account
- Tell us why you’ve been de-activated
- Give us access to your account
- Help us through the process with any queries we may have
Our Instagram Account Recovery Service has a good track record of getting accounts back on track and can be the difference between you having to start again and gain all your followers once more and being able to continue as before, promising to amend your behaviour.
How to Reactivate Instagram Account
- Have you been notified by Instagram, saying that you violated its terms of conditions and they are giving you the chance to tell them if they’ve made a mistake? Well, this actually has worked in the past. If your account gets disabled several times, then Instagram will say you can’t restore your Instagram account, but you can get around it by saying your account was hacked. This is one way how to get your Instagram back.
- You can try to appeal the decision by going to the app and opening it up. Enter your password and username, and then follow the instructions. You might be dealing with a login issue if the disabled message isn’t being shown to you.
- To reactivate an Instagram account you will need to click on the my account link. This is where you want to mention whose account has been hacked, and then click no. This might actually be a bit easier to do than to restore an account that has been disabled. You can alternatively try out Instagram Account Recovery service
- The next step is to enter your email address, followed by your username and then you want to enter your account’s email. One email is for your account and the other is for contact purposes. It’s up to you, but I recommend choosing this option: this Instagram account has pics I’ve produced or created, but I am not in those photos, and then clicked no. Choose “not sure,” when asked how the hackers accessed your account. We do this when we are asked to when offering our Instagram account reactivation service.
- Next, you want to upload a pic from your account, but this isn’t really that important. I don’t even know what pic I uploaded, to be honest. I might have even been wrong for all I know.
- After that, send the request. You’ll need to fill the forum though and then request that your account is restored. After that, you should receive an email.
- The email should request that you provide a description of the problem you’re dealing with, so in this instance it will be around how to reactivate an Instagram account. This includes the date you accessed your account last. You’ll also want to tell them what email you’ve used to get an Instagram account.
- I sent an email back and the email you’ll find below is actually what I used. I was sending emails via that address but they were bouncing back. However, I sent emails via a Gmail address and that seemed to do the trick.
- Try the above to see if it works. Who knows, you might get your account restored back. Good luck if you decide to try the above method.
If all Else Fails Try Our Instagram Account Recovery Service
If your Instagram account has been disabled, then you can try the above to get it back up and working. If not then you can contact us about our service to reactivate Instagram – we can often solve the problem.